Citizenship & Naturalization Attorney
Located on the West Bank in the Greater New Orleans Area, the Law Office of Miriam K. Crespo is proud to assist clients and their families going through the Citizenship and Naturalization processes. To speak with an attorney about your citizenship or naturalization matter, call (504) 881-1818 today.
Citizenship is granted to those born outside the US who acquire it automatically through birth or adoption by a US citizen parent or parents. [Learn More]
Naturalization is available to eligible lawful permanent residents after they have fulfilled requirements in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [Learn More]
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a permanent resident (“Green Card”) for at least five years
- Show continuous residence in the US for at least five years leading up to application
- Show physical presence in the US for at least 30 of the 60 months leading up to application
- Be able to read, write, and speak basic English
- Have a basic understanding of US history and civics
- “Be a person of good moral character.”
- “Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the US Constitution.”
Call Us Today!
Advocating For Your Rights in Immigration Proceedings (courtesy: Florence Project)
Guide for Immigrants in Criminal Custody (courtesy: Florence Project)
How to Protect Your Parental Rights from Detention (courtesy: Florence Project)